FIVA World Rally
Vienna, Wales and now – Westphalia! In 2021, the 5th Int. ADAC ZURICH Westfalen Klassik is an official “FIVA World Rally”. From 1-5 September 2021, the Westphalian world class rally will turn the spa town of Bad Sassendorf in the heart of the Sauerland into an Eldorado for vintage car fans from all over the world. The tranquil place in the heart of the Sauerland has prevailed over metropolises like Sydney when the location for the “FIVA World Rally” was chosen.
This means: the ADAC Westfalen organizes the ADAC ZURICH Westfalen Klassik around Bad Sassendorf as a FIVA World Rally. Every year, the FIVA (Fédération Internationale des Véhicules Anciens) awards its World Event to a different country in the world. The last time it took place in Germany was in 2000 (Berlin).
We are very proud of this and are already looking forward excitedly to this event.
Facts for participants at a glance
- the driver must be in possession of a valid driver’s license for cars
- additional passengers are permitted
- sporty and tourist variant
- Max. 220 km and approx. 4 special stages per day, a total of approx. 14 special stages.
- professional road book
- 1st-5th September 2021
- Wednesday: arrival, technical scrutineering and prologue
- Thursday-Saturday: full-day trips with lunch break and coffee break
- Sunday: Concours d‘Elégance, morning pint in the park, departure
- Registration closes on July 26, 2021.
- Cheaper entry fee when registering before 1 June 2021.
- Only 120 vehicles admitted.
- Link to online registration
- Registration (download)
- Supplementary Regulations (download)
- Event flyer (download)
- Refund of the entry free if event is cancelled by the Organizer due to the Corona pandemic.
- Start and finish in Bad Sassendorf in the newly designed spa gardens
- Discovery of amazing routes in the Sauerland
- Visit to the Warsteiner International Montgolfiade
- Varied evening programs
When gasoline is running through your veins …
… and the fire for historic vehicles is burning, the diagnosis is clear: acute passion for classic cars. And what could be nicer than driving a beautiful vintage car through the “land of 1000 mountains” on a sunny day. Past picturesque lakes such as the Möhnesee, the Diemelsee, the Hennesee and the Sorpesee. Be there when over 200 hot air balloons from all over the world ascend into the sky – at the Warsteiner International Montgolfiade.
Simply enjoy five days with enough time for sociable breaks, lots of enjoyment with food and drinks, varied evening events, a festive gala evening and a cheerful final day in the spa gardens.