FIVA World Rally
Vienna, Wales and now – Westphalia! 2021 is the 5th Int. ADAC Westfalen Klassik an official “FIVA World Rally”. The Westphalian world class rally from September 1st to 5th, 2021 makes the spa town of Bad Sassendorf in the heart of the Sauerland an Eldorado for vintage car fans from all over the world. The contemplative place in the heart of the Sauerland won the election for the “FIVA World Rally” against metropolises like Sydney.
That means: the ADAC Westfalen organizes the ADAC Zurich Westfalen Klassik around Bad Sassendorf as a FIVA World Rally. The rating for this international event is given by the FIVA (Fédération Internationale des Véhicules Anciens) every year for a different country in the world and took place for the last time in 2000 in Germany (Berlin).
We are very proud of this and are already looking forward to this event.
Facts for participants at a glance
- the driver must be in possession of a valid driver’s license for cars
- additional passengers are permitted
- sporty and tourist variant
- per day max. 220 km and approx. 4 special stages, a total of approx. 14 special stages.
- implementation of the rally, taking into account all hygiene measures to contain the spread of the coronavirus
- professional logbook
- 1st-5th September 2021
- Wednesday: arrival, technical inspection and prologue
- Thursday-Saturday: all-day trips with a lunch break and coffee break
- Sunday: Concours d‘Elegance, morning pint in the park, departure
- Start and finish in Bad Sassendorf with the newly designed spa gardens
- Discovery of fantastic routes in the Sauerland
- Visit to the Warsteiner International Montgolfiade
- Varied evening programs
When gasoline flows through your veins …
… and the fire ignites for historic vehicles, the diagnosis is clear: acute passion for classic cars. And what could be nicer than driving a chic old-timer through the “land of 1000 mountains” on a sunny day. Past picturesque lakes such as the Möhnesee, the Diemelsee, the Hennesee and the Sorpesee. Be there when over 200 hot air balloons from all over the world soar into the sky – at the Warsteiner International Montgolfiade.
Simply enjoy five days with enough time for sociable breaks, lots of enjoyment with food and drink, varied evening events, a festive gala evening and a happy final day in the spa gardens.